Lessons learned from our GDPR journey
We all know that becoming GDPR compliant is a pain!!!
However we found a lot of value out of this journey.
Deliver TRUST to your customers
- We worked hard on traceability of the customer and user data
- Data and in our case the money used for payments stays the property of the sponsor/CRO
EFFICIENCY, not the first value when you think about the GDPR process, although..
- Thinking frugale by storing data that you only need is a big plus
- Thinking automation as a mantra helps a lot in the long run, so that it boost your bottom line
Privacy By Design
- It saves a lot of time to think Privacy when Designing. You can build a very strong and secure system if you plan for it from scratch
- We took financial data as seriously as healthcare data. This is the same for us. The patient needs to be protected whatever can happen